What i think about Romeo is he is a good person. He has a heart and he is really smooth with the lady's and he has to words with the lady's. But although he is a quick minded person. When he said "With Rosaline? No. I have forgotten that name and that name woe". Well those word caught me off guard. Because one day he is loving her and next day he isn't. Then he goes to another girl. Like Romeo make up your mind and slow down. You are rushing everything. Do you even know what you are putting yourself into? I think you don't.
I think Romeo is and interesting character because who he is in his inside. That and how he acts. Well yes he has a heart but he doesn't know how to think right. He makes rash decisions. A little to quick on what he does. I find him interesting because of the actions he takes. Like for marrying Juliet. Like don't you think that was just to quick. And i don't understand how you move on so quick. And for Romeo it is not about the heart. Its all about how beautiful she is and stuff. He took one look at her and immediately started liking her. Who does that?

No comments:
Post a Comment